Due to the Coronavirus our pharmacy opening times have altered to the following times:
Monday – Friday 8am-8.30pm
- By making these necessary changes it will help keep our patients and staff safe by minimising social contact and will ensure we have enough staff to cover the hours we are open.
- This will also allow staff to keep the working area clean to the necessary standards to keep Coronavirus at bay.
- The turnaround time for prescriptions will now be 5 days so please ensure you order your medication in plenty of time to allow for this.
- Please do not collect your medication if you have any symptoms of the virus. Friends and family can collect your medication for you.
- When collecting prescriptions, please adhere to social distancing rules (stay 2 metres away from others).
- Please bring your own pen if you need to sign for prescriptions.
- We have volunteer delivery drivers to deliver to vulnerable patients who have to self- isolate.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.